Last updated: 31/03/2019
By accessing this Site, you confirm that you accept the Website Terms & Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not wish to accept any of the Website Terms & Conditions in full, you should not use this Site.
- This Site is called Careersnearhere.com and is owned and operated by Careersnearhere Limited (CNH), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11560705 whose registered office is at University Of The West Of England, Frenchay Campus, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS16 1QY.
- The terms ‘you’, “your” and/or ‘user’ refer to the viewer or any user of this Site.
- Use of the Site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Site.
- Careers ‘opportunities’ are deemed to be anything advertised on this Site, including, but not exclusively, talks, events, open days, volunteering, work experience, academic courses and apprenticeship vacancies.
- The term ‘advertiser’ refers to any individual, whether acting alone or on behalf of their employer, who directly or indirectly lists any career opportunities on this Site.
- The following Website Terms & Conditions apply to the use of this Site. Please read them carefully because by visiting or using this site or contracting with us, you agree to these terms.
- CNH may revise these Website Terms & Conditions at any time. If we do so we will post the changes on this page, and place notices elsewhere on this Site. You are therefore reminded and expected to please ensure that you review the current version of the Website Terms & Conditions Your continued use of the Site after we post any changes means you have agreed to the new terms.
- In using this Site, you agree that all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights on the Site, and in all CNH content on the Site, shall remain at all times the property of CNH.
- You must not in any way modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded. And you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Any use of material on the Site – including copying, reproducing, transmitting, publishing and commercially exploiting any of this material – is strictly prohibited without full acknowledgement to CNH and without the prior written consent of CNH.
- If you breach these Terms & Conditions, you no longer have permission to use this Site and you must destroy any copies of material from this Site that you have downloaded or printed contrary to these Terms & Conditions. Legal action may also be taken against you if necessary.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
You agree to –
- Use this Site only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
- Comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Site.
- Not use this Site in any way that causes interruption, damage or renders it less efficient.
- Only supply information that is true and neither offensive nor of an obscene nature.
- Not access the Site from territories where its content is unlawful.
Limitation of liability
- CNH makes no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the accuracy of the Site or the content on the Site. CNH is therefore not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience incurred by users as a result. Users are expected to independently check all details and not to demonstrate complete reliance on the accuracy of any content displayed on the Site.
- CNH makes no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the reliability, full functionality or continued availability and accessibility of the Site which may be suspended temporarily at any time and without prior notice (e.g. for maintenance or reasons beyond the control of CNH). CNH is therefore not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience incurred by users as a result.
- CNH makes no warranties, whether express or implied, that any defects on the Site will be corrected, or that this Site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses, malware, distributed denial-of-service attacks, other technologically harmful material or any other bugs that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site, or your downloading of any content either on it, or on any website linked to it. CNH is therefore not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience incurred by users as a result. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site safely and as intended. You should also use your own virus protection software.
- CNH makes no warranties, whether express or implied, that the content on this Site is appropriate, available, legal or applicable if accessed outside the United Kingdom. CNH is therefore not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience incurred by users as a result. If you access this Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- CNH makes no warranties, whether express or implied, that the Site will meet your requirements. CNH is therefore not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience incurred by users as a result.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits CNH’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, CNH will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- All users agree not to use the Site for any commercial or business purposes. CNH is therefore not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience incurred by users including loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- To be read in addition to the relevant Limitation of Liability section above.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack or in any way deemed to commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- CNH reserves the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Links to third party websites
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided by CNH for information only as part of the signposting service.
- CNH has no control over the content of those sites or resources and therefore CNH is neither responsible nor liable for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with this Site, any websites linked to this Site or the material on those websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses or similar threats.
Linking to the CNH Site
- You may link to the Explore (home) page of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation of CNH or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of CNH where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned or managed by you.
- CNH reserves the right to withdraw permission to link to the Site without notice.
- The website in which you are linking to this Site must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms & Conditions.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please use the Contact Us link located at the bottom of each page.
- You are permitted to print one copy and download extracts from this Site for your own use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on this Site.
- However, the content copied or downloaded cannot be modified in any way, the graphics cannot be used separately to the accompanying text and the CNH copyright and trademark must appear on all copies.
- Any notices that CNH may wish to draw to your attention will be displayed on the CNH website and you are therefore advised to regularly review this Site.
- If any of these Terms & Conditions are unenforceable the enforceability of any other terms will not be affected.
- If you need to contact CNH, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen.